Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Why didn't we thought of that?


Scientist. Chemist, Physicist, Biologist.. Profession yang if di Malaysia ni mcm tak berapa famous laa..

Well, the stigma yang orang bagi kat scientist pon selalu negative. Scientists usually get the negative perception, wants to conquer the world, evil and also in the movies, the last person the hero listens to.

Well fellow readers, scientist are not evil. Mostly we are cool people. We are harmless. And we are people just like you. Just i dunno why, selalu kluar technical terms ble bertutur. Maybe thats our weekness.

And I am quite saddened by the fact that my fellow colleagues who score better at me seem to not have the mentality of being a scientist. They have great potential but they limit theirselves to this "oh, dah dapat degree, pastu nak keje, pastu nak kawen". We are scientists sebenanrnya because we have a duty to fulfill. Our minds should be open wide, we should think of all the possibilities. All the parameters concerning what we do.

I want my fellow friends, to think why u are a scientist. Why did we turn our brain to mush by learning things like Organometallic chem and Thermodynamics. Bukannya untuk jadi chemist semata, or QC but to be at the frontiers of knowledge and technology. Lets us share that dream okay?

Banyak lagi I can ramble but lets save that for later. I am not ashamed of saying that i am a nerd, I am not ashamed of being a geek. Cause thats juz just who we scientists are.

Yup, my life now is literraly like these dudes.

3 comments:

Nisa said...

They don't think. They memorize. That's the difference between you and them.

Adam Lee said...

hah! sheldon!

Faisal Fadzil said...

Thanks nisa.. hye adam